What a difference a week makes, despite going down 3-2 to an inform Readstone the under 9s Tigers put on a much improved display from the previous week. Indeed with a little bit of luck the Tigers could well have won this exciting encounter.  The game was played at Memorial Park and the Tigers playing up the notorious slope made a good start and were much the better side with the midfield prompting of Andrew Bower and Sam Barrett giving Jordan Dunn and the lively Patrick O'Brien plenty of the ball. At the back Piers Morris and Jason Thompson were in control with keeper Joe Birtwell looking secure. However against the run of play from a corner which wasn't properly cleared Readstone took the lead. The home side responded and pushed Readstone back but indecision in the home defence allowed Readstone to extend their lead. The Tigers were far from finished and scored a superb goal from man of the match Patrick O'Brien who zig-zagged his way into the box before firing an unstoppable shot into the top corner. The home side were perhaps a little overconfident and paid by being caught too far upfield as Readstone made it 3-1 at half time. The Tigers had a real go at Readstone in the second half but it was five minutes from time when Sam Barrett popped up to make it a grand stand finish by pulling a goal back for the home side. A disputed penalty awarded to Readstone was superbly saved by keeper Joe Birtwell but the Tigers could not find the net for the equaliser.

The under 14s extended their unbeaten run to 5 games with a 3-3 draw against Lammack Juniors. Kicking up hill on the notorious Memorial Park pitch four, they reached halftime at 2-2, courtesy of strikes from Ben Smith and Greg Monk. Early in the second half Rovers took the lead with a goal from leading scorer Phil Eatough, as the downhill advantage looked to be the deciding factor. However, they paid the price for missing a number of gilt edged chances as their opponents stole an equaliser and a share of the points.