Under 18s

 With the game at Roefield looking like being cancelled due to the recent bad weather, Clitheroe F.C. graciously allowed Clitheroe Youth F.C. to use their Shawbridge ground. From the onset it was apparent that both teams were up for it and both teams took full advantage of an excellent playing surface to play some superb football. Steven Marsden punished Clitheroe when he scored from a freekick placing the ball into the bottom corner beating an unsighted keeper. Clitheroe were straight back in the game equalising within minutes. About halfway through the first half the U18s keeper Richard Law Riding could only parry a shot away with a Clitheroe player slotting the rebound into the net. Danny Smith hit a long ball into the Clitheroe half which looked like reaching the keeper, but he was slow to come off his line to clear and Usman Ahmed calmly took the ball round him to equalise just on the stroke of half time. David Anwar put the U18s in front. Usman Ahmed turned on the style to beat two defenders and unleashed a terrific shot which was just pushed around the post by a Clitheroe players hand . Steven Marsden stepped up and scored from the penalty spot. An excellent footballing performance by both teams. Final Score Clitheroe Youth F.C. 2 - Great Harwood Rovers F.C. 4. Man of the Match Usman Ahmed.

Under 8s

Two games in two days for the U8s saw Marcus Carver hit a hat trick on both days. On Saturday they beat Brierfield Celtic 3-0 and on Sunday they beat Colne Clarets 4 - 1 with the other goal coming from Jonathan Savage.

Under 17s

The U17s were at home to Old Blackburnians Tom Thompson and Matthew Pentergast got 1 each with John Waring coming off the bench to score 2 goals final score 4 - 1.

Under 14s

The under 14s recorded their fourth consecutive win making light work of Bowerham Bombers of Lancaster in Lancashire FA Cup. The final score of 7-1 reflected a strong all round performance, with goals from Jack Brown (2), Phil Eatough (2), Ben Smith, Jason Sharples and Greg Monk, as Rovers confidently strolled into round two. 

Under 13s

In a top of the table clash the U13s took on Borrowdale Utd with 4 goals from Jordan Marsden , 2 goals from Mark Baron and 1 from Aaron Grimshaw they kept up their 100% record and took top spot winning 7 - 5 in an end to end match

Under 11s 

The U11s paid the price for not taking their chances against a St Josephs side also looking at keeping their 100% record. The U11s went Down to 2 quick goals in the first half . In the second half man of the match Danny Groggins put in an excellent cross for Damian Mulcahy to slot home. With the U11s chasing an equaliser they were caught with a conter attack resulting in the seasons first defeat with the final score 3 - 1. 

Under 9s
The game started of at a slow pace with the U9s going behind to an own goal, this seemed to kick start the U9s into action equalising just before half time with a Luke Parker goal. In the second half the U9s took full control of the game and a goal from Greg Croasdale secured another win for the Panthers. 


Both U12s sides were on the winning streak in two close fought games, the U12s Boys winning 7 - 6 over Acccoutre and the U12s Rovers beating Earcroft away 1 - 2.


The U15s were away to Lammack Juniors and despite putting up a strong challenge and failing to put away their chances they were unfortunate losers with the final score being 3 -0. 


The U16s was a game of two halves, at half time they were 4 - 0 down and the game looked lost, a strong team talk by the manager at half time, the U14s battled back to steal 4 - 4 draw. We would like to thank the people from Darwen F.C. who helped with our player who was injured during the game which showed the true spirit of the game.

Also can we wish Dave Smith our Chairman a speedy recovery from his recent illness and we can not wait for him to be back giving the Club his full support.